- AMRAAM air-to-air missiles, first announced in 2009, have been delivered. Ninety missiles were delivered out of an authorization for 100. Norway is listed as the supplier, meaning the missiles will be used for the NASAMS surface-to-air defense system.
- More than 300 rockets for the LAR-160 artillery system were bought from Israel in 2007-12.
- Last year, Chile acquired 800 Herstal Minimi light machine guns. That's a strong sign that the Minimi will become the Army's standard infantry squad machine gun.
- Confirming a rumor, documents list the purchase of 20 Python IV air-to-air missiles from Israel.
- A half-dozen MPQ-64 Sentinel radars were bought, and four are listed as delivered.
- In 2006, several Mowag armored vehicles were modified to carry missiles, and four were installed with 25 mm cannon.
Chile also has provided a summary of its defense budget for 2014, in U.S. dollars (in millions):
|Operations and maintenance||$5.82||$71.01||$72.87|
|Research & Development||--||--||$2.97||$200.57|